YOUR HEALTH COMES FIRST
We are now open 7 days per week, from 10AM-7PM. Due to COVID-19, to ensure the health and safety of our staff, customers and suppliers, we are allowing a maximum of 4 people in the store at any one time. You can also place an order online, and either pick it up, or we're happy to offer free delivery.
QUESTIONS? PLEASE REFER TO OUR FAQ BELOW
HOW TO ORDER
We are excited to now be open and serving our community super natural groceries at 150 4th street in Tofino 7 days a week, from 10AM-7PM.
To place an order, simply shop our online store, send an email to email@example.com, or give us a call during open hours at 250-725-0237. No matter how you order, you will have the option to choose between home delivery (within Tofino, Ucluelet, Ty Histanis and Esowista) or pick-up at Gaia Grocery in Tofino. Place your order by 5pm to receive same-day, 2-hour delivery.
What is your COVID-19 plan?
Our plan involves the following:
- Maximum of 4 customers in the store at any given time.
- We have hand sanitizing stations at both doors.
- Our team are sanitizing fridge and freezer handles multiple times throughout each day.
- Our staff sanitize pin pads after each use.
- We are directing one way traffic through the store. Please enter off Campbell St and exit to Fourth St.
- We have put physical distancing markers down on our floor.
- We are installing plexiglass dividers the week of May 18.
- We are sanitizing shopping carts and baskets regularly throughout the day.
- Our bulk section will not be self-serve during COVID. Our staff will be happy to assist you.
How will orders be handled and packaged to ensure limited exposure?
We will be packaging all orders in cardboard boxes and recyclable paper bags. Our staff will be wearing gloves at all times and following strict hygiene and sanitization practices. For bulk items, at this time we will not be using refillable containers of any kind, but opting for paper bags to reduce any risk of contamination. When picking up your order at the store, we will have clear guidelines posted to ensure physical distancing.